Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Aftermath....

It's been a few days since the 15th annual women's health conference, A Woman's Journey, and I must admit, I am still recovering.

More than 1,100 women attended the day long conference. I have spoken to so many women who were grateful for the opportunity to listen to Hopkins physicians. They learned much: compelling evidence about the benefits of vitamin D, strategies to alter your diet to prevent the liklihood of cancer, the difference between age-related memory loss and real dementia, common symptoms women shouldn't ignore and ......

I already have placed many of the session CD recordings in my bag. I will be listening to them for the next few weeks. If you too are interested, check out the conference website for CDs of many of the 32 seminars: hopkinsmedicine.org/awomansjourney. Let me know what you learn; we can share notes.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest and contribution. Because we value the integrity of this blog, we ask that you share appropriate information, questions and insight. Defamatory, private and HIPAA-related, or unsuitable information will not be posted.